Monday, October 26, 2009

Red Roses

Red Roses,
A simple symbol of love.
It was nice after 8 years finally to get some. For no reason but he was actually thinking about me. Nice to be thought of not because he did something wrong but because he actually was thinking about missing me. They are sitting on top of my TV stand in my front room now. I smile thinking how pretty they are. How something so simple can make you smile for awhile. Love is the question. How much love one person has for another. Is it truely enough to make you stay or is their something else that holds you around. Does one nice gesture make up for the times where you feel alone and taken advantage of? Its something to think about really. At least he finally realized he misses me when I'm not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment